We are dedicated to providing academic excellence in early child schooling using Montessori principles, state, national, and international educational standards. Our curriculum is focused on developing within each child: language skills, math, science, the arts, physical education, social and emotional development, and life skills. The main objective of LEMS is to provide a foundation for life long exploring and learning.
Little Einstein Montessori School is dedicated to inspiring students to achieve academic excellence and creativity.
To be recognized as a premier, parents-driven educational institute that delivers our promise of exceptional value to our little learners and parents.
Who We Are:
- LEMS uses Montessori philosophy and principles fostering learning methods to achieve academic success.
- LEMS teaches children to be confident, independent and to be compassionate human beings.
- LEMS provides the tools and experiences needed in a diverse community of children embarking on rich meaningful journeys as better citizens of the world.
- To help develop each child’s ultimate potential through high self-expectations
- To develop academic Skills, Criticial thinking and decision making ability.
We Strive to:
- Respect the child’s work of self-construction by providing child centered adult facilitated Montessori education.
- Commit to academic success of children through international educational learning systems.
- Create and maintain indoor and outdoor environments which encourage the organic, affective, intellectual and character development of children.
- Encourage school-wide integration through regularly scheduled activities designed to model nurturing, careful consideration of children of all ranges and abilities
- Foster joyful, cooperative multicultural relationships amongst children, families, school faculty and the local community
Little Einstein Montessori School is located at 1110 SE Evergreen St, Bentonville, AR 72712: